Saturday, March 21, 2015

Quick update on HERO...

Chapter 2 is complete and in the hands of my faithful editor and I eagerly await to get his comments and suggestions as they are always greatly helpful.  Chapter 2 took a lot longer to complete because in addition to completing the next 19 pages of story, I also went back and completely re-worked all 25 pages of chapter 1 (adding gray tones to the characters, fixing small spelling mistakes and re-working some of the word balloons). I think I have finally gotten the hang of this book and chapter 3 should come a lot faster.  Chapter 4 is something Michael and I are looking forward to.  It's what we keep calling the 'story within a story' and we will be changing up the art style to make it stand out. More to come but for now... HERO and his best friend PUDGE have begun their journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment